By joining LIPS Research you’ll have the opportunity to keep in touch with the latest developments and technical advancements in the field. You’ll also enjoy the benefits of networking with fellow scientists and engineers and get special access to all our exclusive member-only services.
As a member of LIPS Research , you’ll have the opportunity to stay connected with others in your field, and be among the first to hear of ground-breaking discoveries as they happen. Joining LIPS Research is a great career move too, as through the resources and networking it offers, you’ll find many opportunities to advance your career.
Apply now for membership:
1. SMLRe – Student Member Lips Research
Any UG students can apply.
USD15 for Foreign personals & INR1000 for Indian Nationals
2. GMLRe – Graduate Member Lips Research (Life Member)
Should had Received a 3-5 years university-level education, Undergraduates, or postgraduate or higher degree.
USD20 for Foreign personals & INR1500 for Indian Nationals
3. MLRe- Member Lips Research (Life Member)
A professional title of Assistant professor or above. (or) Obtained a doctoral-level degree. (or) Significant performance in research / education under lips research foundation affiliation, for at least 2 years.
USD25 for Foreign personals & INR2000 for Indian Nationals
4. CLRe- Corporate Lips Membership
Corporates, Industries, Service Industries, Organizations, Manufacturing Companies can apply for CLRe (Corporate Lips Membership) and avail exclusive benefits & collaborative advantages.
USD140 for Foreign personals & INR10000 for Indian Nationals
5. FLRe- Fellow Lips Research Foundation (Life Member)
This membership will be decided by the LIPS Research Board. No direct application options available.
Fee Not Applicable
Membership Application Process
1. Click relevant apply button. Fill the application form and submit the application with proper information.
2. If all information provided are found correct and membership type applied is eligible, then a provisional membership acceptance will be sent via email with payment link to complete online payment for the membership subscription fee.
3. Once payment is complete, another email with membership confirmation will be sent. The email will contain membership ID & link to download the membership card.
4. If information provided in the membership application is found wrong, then the membership will be rejected and the applicant will receive rejection email.
5. Applicant can reapply membership by filling new form again with proper information.
Institutes & Organizations can approach us and avail membership for students & faculty. Minimum 150 students & 30 faculty should enroll to avail this bulk membership facility. Write to [email protected] for further details & procedures.
Prepare members data using this template. Download Excel Template.